Sep 4, 2010

u and i

damn i miss u syg,,
i need u,,
i wnna hold u,,
wanna be on ur side always,,

i can't imagine how ma life would be rite now
if i had hold my tongue back rather than confess 2 u bout ma felling
if i hold my tongue from saying the word "u make me fall for u andy azrina"
what would happen then?

im so thankfull coz i have guts to confess bout ma felling on u,
its funny when we think back how our relationship starts at first
how we meet,how we spend time hangout with each other,
we were having our moment all the time doing crazy stuff,
talking bout our previous relationship,
wondering when we gonna find our true love,,

the truth is im wondering when u going to be mine,
u always there for me when im down,
u'll be the first person im looking 4 if need someone to talk,,
and yes,u were always there beside me until now,,
my heart can't stop screaming bout the love that i been caring toward u syg,
but that time u were still hoping for him,

And now,,
i can smile,,
i can be proud,,
because im yours and u r mine,,

i promise u with all my soul,
im gonna appreciate u,,
im gonna love u,,
and i will always n still be ur best fren n lovers syg,,

No comments: